TÜV Austria Deutschland has honoured Open Telekom Cloud with two certificate: one for the cloud security management system as well as the "Gold Award" for security to T-Systems.
The accolade has been awarded in line with the CSA STAR und TÜV Trusted Cloud Service programmes and certifies the operation of an information security and management system in accordance with defined quality criteria. Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) is a non-profit organization. It promotes research into best practices for the protection of cloud computing and the use of cloud technologies for security purposes.
“Our clients want a cloud that they can trust,” says Anette Bronder, Managing Director of the Digital Division of T-Systems. “And they only trust the cloud if it is secure. We are delighted that TÜV has rewarded our commitment to secure cloud computing from Germany with this certification.”
At a glance: the benefits of Open Telekom Cloud
- Security: The data are hosted in highly secure Telekom computing centres in Germany.
- Scalability: Computing power and memory can be ordered and set up online and adapted flexibly at any time.
- Pricing models: We offer you flexible and fixed contractual periods as well as a combination of both models.
- No vendor lock-in: Open Telekom Cloud is based on OpenStack, a freely available open-source standard. You can change the provider at any time.
- Individual configuration: CPU, RAM, storage, network – you can put a package together for yourself that matches your requirements to the optimum degree.
- IaaS for all: Open Telekom Cloud is extremely flexible and therefore suitable for companies of every size.